Friday, February 13, 2009

[Love Letter] Love and Cares

"Dancing - is an art form that generally refers to movement of the body, usually rhythmic and to music ... " - mr wikipedia

it is sad because i dun really know how to dance, even a simple right and left movement of my head will fail my rhythm.. XD XD but what i do really know is who i want to dance with and who i really can pour my heart and soul fully into my dancing..

what really interest me while i'm watching shall we dance is this word from susan sarandon defining why we get married.. she said something like this -

" married is not because of passion, it is to proof our existence because of the promise that we would care for each other, care for everything " - susan sarandon (script writer: Masayuki Suo, Audrey Wells)
i couldn't agree more.. married is something to proof that we are willing to care towards someone. are you ready my dear? because to take care of you, is why i'm born to this world, faith has brought us together, and it is written on our destiny that you will find someone who really care for you, your health, your food, cloths, mood, everything, everything that you can imagine..

should someday you see me like ignoring you, then my love, that day is when my heart stop beating and my eyes are shut close.. however, i hope you remember this, even if my body shut, my love and cares for you are eternal, everlasting and forever..

eggblood



No comments: