Monday, April 20, 2009

[Love Letter] The Unforgiven

Shall I write you bundles lines of romance?
None will describe the whole tons of my feeling..
Shall I whisper you my happyness by being near you?
No words will be as equals as spoken within my heart
Shall my action be gentler in front of you?
None will surpass what I am doing behind you

If my words hurts you,
I hope u know that my throats bleed while I speak
If my action cold towards you,
I hope u realize that I feel like my heart currently are ripped out from my chest
If I ever see you cry because of me,
I hope u can see my bones crush inside of my body

Sometimes when I look at you,
I feel like thousands of arrow piercing my body
I feel weak, feel destroyed, and feel eternality pain…
Not because I hate you, because I hate myself
For what I did, for what I will do…

I know I wronged with so many wronged,
I deserve to be punished by all kind of punishment

I love you so much
I love you until every single word you say hurt me
I love you until I perish by every little thing u do
I love you until I wish I could …. love you more

If loving you mean decaying my days
Then let me at least love you until the end of it
If loving you mean destroying my body
Then let me at least love you just from my heart
If loving you is forever
Then let me at least be forever yours

What ever is takes, I like to tell you this
It hurt to be hated…
And what hurt me the most is..
To be hated by you

~_~

- the sinner, eb

3 comments:

eb♥'s : said...

i don't hate u dear..i do love u

p.s: u r forgiven:)

Eggie Eggblood said...

honto ni honto ???

bakh said...

haha =)